Edit user identification
- Settings – People – click on the user you want to edit.
- Click on and select Edit Identification.
- Edit the necessary fields and Save settings.
Edit user profile (phone, position, employee number)
Change user rights and roles
Modification of the key role of accountant/treasurer/fleet manager
Ordering travel insurance
The insurance is valid from the day following the day of its conclusion. Insured persons are marked in the application with a globe symbol on a pedestal.
Cancellation of travel insurance
The insurance will expire and will not be automatically renewed thereafter.
Pocket allowance settings
Settings – People
– Select the user you want to set notifications for.
- Select a tab
- By sliding the button /to turn on/off messages or notifications, and Save.
Deleting a user
Before deleting a user, make sure they do not hold any team cards. When a user is deleted, their personal card is permanently blocked and the funds on the card are moved back to the Fidoo account.