- Tasks section – click the Renewal Card Acceptance Confirmation task and Open.
- Check both confirmation boxes and Confirm.
To change the card settings
Changing the settings is effective immediately.
Change merchant payment and ATM withdrawal settings for multiple cards
Bulk change of payment settings at merchants and ATM withdrawals
Lock/unlock one card
Lock/unlock multiple cards
Bulk lock/unlock cards
Handing over the team card by the administrator
Permanent blocking of the card
Charging/discharging the card
Charging/discharging multiple cards
Bulk charge/discharge cards
Change of card approver
The settings of the approvers of the personal card correspond to the settings of the cardholder’s approvers.
- Settings – Tabs – select the tab you want to edit.
- Approval tab – select Individual settings.
- Select one or two level approval, select the approver from the list of application users and Confirm settings.
Frequently asked questions about card management
In the case of a personal card, a change is only possible if the holder’s name changes. In this case, however, there is no need to order a new card, you only need to update your personal data in the Fidoo app. This can only be done by the AML Attorney who enters the new identification into the Fidoo application according to the newly issued ID. The next card issued (e.g. after expiry) will already be issued in the new surname.
Changing the name on an already issued card is therefore not possible.
If it’s issued as a personal card, it won’t. However, employees at Fidoo can transfer team cards freely as long as they are authenticated by an AML Authorised Person.