Setting the meal allowance
The meal allowance rates listed in the application are set according to the Labour Code. However, you can adjust them higher as follows:
- Section Settings – Credits – Meals – Create new (top right).
- Write the name and select the validity, add the new domestic meal allowance rates.
You can adjust the foreign meal allowance:
a) Bulk – enter the percentage of the meal allowance and select Recalculate.
b) Individually – in the search window, type the country for which you want to adjust the meal allowance and change the rate for the selected country.
Meals cannot be set retroactively. The new board rate is calculated from the day after setting (unless you choose otherwise)
Setting your pocket money for a trip abroad
- Settings – Honours – Pocket Money – activate Pocket Money in the system (top right).
- Choose to calculate your pocket money before or after the reduction of foreign diets.
- Enter the percentage of your pocket money and select Recalculate.
Mandatory field settings
Settings – Honourings – Required fields
- Use the button button to enable/disable the obligation to add a specific data to the expenditure.