Setting the meal allowance
The meal allowance rates listed in the application are set according to the Labour Code. However, you can adjust them higher as follows:
- Section Settings – Credits – Meals – Create new (top right).
- Write the name and select the validity, add the new domestic meal allowance rates.
You can adjust the foreign meal allowance:
a) Bulk – enter the percentage of the meal allowance and select Recalculate.
b) Individually – in the search window, type the country for which you want to adjust the meal allowance and change the rate for the selected country.
You can also set the meal allowance retroactively, but the receipts are not automatically recalculated retroactively. To update, each Application/Report must be opened and resaved. Only Applications/Reports in the Open or For Approval status can be edited in this way.
Setting your pocket money for a trip abroad
- Settings – Honours – Pocket Money – activate Pocket Money in the system (top right).
- Choose to calculate your pocket money before or after the reduction of foreign diets.
- Enter the percentage of your pocket money and select Recalculate.
The CNB exchange rate is used for the calculation of foreign travel and is calculated according to the date of commencement of the business trip.