Pay with Google Pay™ from your mobile device
Even simpler and faster payments from anywhere with just a few clicks. Add your Fidoo card to the Google Wallet™ app.
What will change for me?
Payments are now even easier and faster. You can conveniently pay from your mobile devices, securely thanks to encryption, in physical stores or online.
How to get started with Google Wallet
Simply download the Google Wallet app to your device and add your Fidoo card. You can add your card to the app using the methods described below.
Frequently asked questions
You can only pay with personal cards that are active through Google Pay. This feature does not apply to team cards.
- The easiest ways to add your Fidoo card to Google Wallet:
- In the Fidoo app, go to the “Cards” section, select your Fidoo card, and click “Add to Google Pay.”,
- Or manually in the Google Wallet app, click on “Add to Wallet” and then “New credit or debit card.” You can add the card using the camera or manually enter the details and save.
- In case of card loss, permanently block it in your app and contact the main administrator.
- More information: My card settings | Fidoo
- Inform the application’s main administrator and request card reissuance.
- Procedures from Google: edit, change or remove payment methods – Google Wallet Help
- The digital version of the card depends on the physical card. If the physical card is blocked, its digital version is also blocked. However, if the digital version of the card is blocked, the physical card may still be active.
- If a card is reissued due to loss or theft, and a new physical Fidoo card is issued with a new number, expiration, and CVC2, its digital version remains active. The digital version of the original physical card is automatically mapped to the newly issued physical card.