Fidoo card with Apple Pay. A contactless way to pay.
Apple Pay is an easy, secure and private way to pay. Now available on your Apple devices.
What will change for me?
With Apple Pay, you can pay quickly and easily with your Fidoo card straight from your iPhone or Apple Watch.
How to get started with Apple Wallet
Simply download the Apple Wallet app to your device and add your Fidoo card. Now more than ever, Apple Pay is a better way to pay with your bank card. It’s contactless, safe and easy. You can add your card to the app using the methods described below.
Frequently asked questions
You can only pay with personal cards that are active through Apple Pay. This feature does not apply to team cards.
- The easiest ways to add your Fidoo card to Apple Wallet:
- In the Fidoo app, go to “Cards”, select your Fidoo card and click “Add to Apple Pay”,
- Or manually click “Add to Wallet” in the Apple Wallet app, then click “New credit or debit card.” Tap “Continue” and follow the on-screen instructions to add a new card. If you have a paired Apple Watch, you’ll also get the option to add a card to your watch.
- Detailed instructions on how to add a payment method to your Apple wallet can be found here: Adding a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (EN)
- In case of card loss, permanently block it in your app and contact the main administrator.
- More information: My card settings | Fidoo
- Inform the application’s main administrator and request card reissuance.
- Procedures from Apple: Remove a payment method from your Apple ID – Apple Support (ZA)
- The digital version of the card depends on the physical card. If the physical card is blocked, its digital version is also blocked. However, if the digital version of the card is blocked, the physical card may still be active.
- If a card is reissued due to loss or theft, and a new physical Fidoo card is issued with a new number, expiration, and CVC2, its digital version remains active. The digital version of the original physical card is automatically mapped to the newly issued physical card.