Get access to the online portal
- Locate the invitation e-mail in your inbox, with the subject “Activate your account for FX and International payments”
- Open the activation link in the e-mail in your browser
- Follow the on-screen instructions to verify your identity by entering an SMS code sent to the phone registered with your invitation
- Set your password according to the on-screen instructions
Never share your login credentials for the application with anyone else.
Log in to the web application
- Open the online platform application app.fidoo.com/fox in your browser.
- Verify your identity with an SMS code sent to your phone
First steps in the application
After signup or login, you should see the homepage of your company’s FX account.
If your user account is activated for multiple companies, you should see the context of the last company which you have previously used in the application.
Setup new password
- Click the Forgot Password? link on the Login page and follow the on-screen instructions
- Verify your e-mail by entering a code sent to your mailbox.
- Verify your phone number via a code from SMS
- Set a new password
Frequently asked questions
- Check your SPAM or Junk folder
- Check if you have provided the correct e-mail
- Contact customer support
The validity of the invitation is seven days. If the invitation has expired before you managed to activate your account, please contact our customer support to request a new invitation.
Refresh the browser page, or log in again. If the problem persists, contact our customer support.
Please get in touch with our customer support
The verification codes are valid for 5 minutes. Please check the time of receipt of the e-mail or SMS and try again.
Use the Forgot password? link on the login screen and follow the on-screen instructions.