Common page elements
Some page elements are available in most of the application pages
1 – Application switcher
2 – Navigation menu
3 – Main application area
4 – User options
5 – Company context switcher
Your homepage gives you a quick overview of your FX account, balances in your currency wallets, and your recent transactions and provides you with quick links to the main functions.
1 – Main actions
2 – Currency wallets
3 – Recent transactions
Access functions in the current app via the app’s navigation menu
The page layout is automatically adjusted when the window size is changed. In such case the navigation bar will become smaller and eventually hidden.
Switch between applications
Use the app drawer icon in the top bar to switch between product and servicing applications available for you in the online portal.
Switch company context
Your user account can be linked to several company client accounts.
- Click on the company switcher in the top-right corner to switch between your companies
- When you log in to the application, the last used company context is normally shown.
When you log in to the application, the last used company context is normally shown.
Manage user preferences
- Click on the user icon in the top right corner to access user options
- Select My account to maintain your user profile and preferences
Set user language
In the My Account section:
- Select from the list of available languages and click on the Save button.
- Return to the main application via the application switcher in the top bar.
- Click on the user icon in the top right corner to access user options. Select Log out to exit the application.
- Select Log out to exit the application.
For security reasons, you will be automatically logged out by the system after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Frequently asked questions
See your current company context in the company switcher in the top right corner of the page.
Return to the main FX application via the application switcher in the top bar.