Filtering over people and items
The app allows you to filter the data using the Set Filter button, which you can always find in the middle of the screen at the top in the following sections:
User filter: section Settings – People
Expenditure filter: section Corporate Finance – Expenditure
Card filter: section Corporate Finance – Cards – tab Information about the cards
Card Transaction Filter: section Corporate Finance – Cards – tab Transactions
Filter wallet currencies and view cash balance to date: section Corporate finance – Cash – tab Wallets
Cash transaction filter: section Corporate finance – Cash – tab Transactions
Filter travel requests: section Corporate Finance – Treasures – bookmark Applications
Filter messages for business trips: Corporate Finance – Treasures – bookmark News
Fidoo account transaction filter: section Corporate finance – tab Transactions
Vehicle filter: section Settings – Vehicles and display of cash on hand
Editing and approval of items
- Corporate Finance – Expenses – click on the expense you want to edit/approve and select Edit.
- Complete/edit the necessary fields and select Close Expense.
- Corporate Finance – Honours – Reports tab – select the report you want to edit/approve.
- Click Edit message (top right).
- Complete/edit the necessary fields and select Close Message.
You can edit receipts only in the Corporate Finance - Receipts section. They cannot be edited in the personal statement.
You can also reject items in the same way and give a reason. The item will be returned to the creator of the expense or receipt to correct and then repeat the approval process again.